SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#461079 - 11/07/18 08:28 AM Re: "It Sounds Like A Casio" [Re: BradgeMusicTube]
Dnj Offline

Casio knows that worldwide "A Cheap Price" sells.... bottom line, profits $$$.

#461093 - 11/07/18 10:03 AM Re: "It Sounds Like A Casio" [Re: Dnj]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Casio knows that worldwide "A Cheap Price" sells.... bottom line, profits $$$.
I beg to differ, Donny. I remember having read an article years ago; cosmetics companies in Japan were not doing too well in selling their products. They did some research, and only after they tripled the prices, the products were selling like hot cakes. The word vanity comes to my mind. I don't want to misquote Chas, but I couldn't find his posts where he mentioned something to the effect that musicians buy expensive gear and then come up with excuses to justify their purchases. For instance, a lot of people who had purchased the Roland FR8x accordion for $6,500 plus were all in denial initially though the instrument is heavy, unbalanced, very bulky. Mind you most of of the buyers are in their 70s and 80s. I pre-ordered one, and quickly canceled after I tried it out myself.

Casio "forced" all other big boys to come out with low priced digital pianos when Casio became the pioneer in producing low-priced digital pianos with excellent piano keyboard action, good piano sounds, and unbelievably light weight for a good, or cheap price.

If something is dirt cheap but good for nothing, it is not cheap. It is expensive. I think human beings are the only creature "smart" enough to deceive themselves thinking that expensive is always good.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online